Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Hero Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agent_of_bolas

Combat Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Combat Hero Day   Combat Hero Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 8:03 am

Another post that shows age and a definitely is not as helpful anymore.

She Hulk's leadership with uniform is still the best. Nothing really has changed in the realm of leaderships.

Not sure if I would bother with Warwolf anymore. I honestly never use him for anything these days. Valkyrie the $ character has 100% replaced him as the better support character. If you don't have her, Warwolf's buff is still better than a random team up however. Valkyrie carries with her the 45% increased damaged to villain buff so whomever you use will benefit from her. She can also score over 100k by herself, but there are definitely much higher scorers now.

I do have to admit I am greatly frustrated that I invested heavily into Wolverine that he was replaced as top scorer. It took me about 2 months before I finally got him a great obelisk roll (snare immune, crit rate 27%, and increased damage 200%).

If you're using Wolverine, his best uniform for damage is the Age of Apocalypse one. I raised it to Mythic back when there wasn't anything else to spend feathers on, but I don't have any of the optional uniforms upgraded (the attack slots are Karnak and SW Thanos). The skill rotation I was using with that uniform is 4c-5-1c-2c-3. Gives him a lot of movement from meteors and usually lands the increased damage on the 5 skill. I think I was scoring about 600k, but I forgot to do a test run with him to see if that number still holds up.

However he was dethroned by a character much easier to upgrade and farm for: Captain America. He left Wolverine in the dust and has supplanted Cable on unrestricted day, even sneaking in on a fourth day. He's THAT good. I mostly mean at T3, I'm really now sure what his damage output would be at T2, but probably won't beat Wolverine.

Cap's T3 skill and stat upgrades give him huge boosts to his damage. I won't list all the buffs that activating his T3 skill give you, but if you land the damage increase on that skill the damage just cranks. He becomes a house in every game mode at T3. If you don't have him at T3 yet, I highly recommend that you do so.

My Cap has all skills maxed, uru at 4* for attack stats, only partially awakened Power of Angry Hulk set, but I broke down to give him a CTP of Energy (Ignore dodge 42%, crit damage 33%, chain hit increase 20%, and increased damage 160%) and I haven't regretted it. Anything that buffs his damage with an increased damage stat will be good for him if you're short of CTPs. Played well, you will now get snared by the beast during the battle (it's only happened to me 1 or 2 times since I have been using him on this day.

I do have his IW uniform at Mythic, but all the optional uniforms are on normal. Stats are cooldown, physical attack, HP, dodge, all attack. Both the uniforms that level his attack numbers, Falcon and Agent 13 from Civil War, are really lackluster so I have no motivation to build them at this time.

I've seen a lot of different rotations for him, but most recently been using 1c-2c-3c-5-4. When his T3 skill is charged, wait until you can use the 5 skill prior to triggering it since it gives immune to guard break to prevent being knocked out of the charge prior to being able to unleash the attack. For his T3, he gains buffs the longer he charges the skill. You want to keep an eye on his damage increase timer in order to line the two up, but if it lands correctly that one skill can score 200k-300k by itself. Yeah. This week I scored 1.33 million while being snared once. With a more advanced build and no snare, this score can go up even higher.

I feel like my secret's out, but everybody build your Captain Americas! You won't regret it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are 4 viable options for high scores here - Moon Knight with uniform, Iron Fist with Netflix uniform, Agent Venom, Wolverine.  I have never worked on Moon Knight, so I'll be leaving him out since I don't know.  The beast on this day uses Snare so any obelisk for a hero on this day will need snare immunity in order to reach that 100k mark.  

Leaderships - She Hulk with uniform is by far the best.  It gives you a 50% damage increase on top of your normally attack, so if once the game calculates your attack/ignore defense vs. the enemy's defense it will add an extra 50% on top of that.  1000 damage becomes 1500.  She is not easy to farm at all, making her a difficult if not powerful option.  Probably the next best leadership is Beast especially at T2 since he adds guaranteed crit rate to your team from his passive (also provides an attack team up with Wolverine).  Gorgon is also solid at 45% as well, and there are various other 30% leaderships.

Warwolf T2 is by far the best support character.  The buff on his 5 skill is transferrable and his passive his crit damage/crit rate to the team.  He is a lackluster character, so I don't really recommend building him unless you're serious about improving XAB scores.

Iron Fist is a little different, since his attacks are based on energy attack, needing a different leadership like Hulkbuster for All Attack.  His rotation should go 3-5-4-2-1.  I've seen others that are 3-2-4-5, but I've found that when his 5 skill ends you're usually close to the beast allowing the windup on the 4 skill to do extra damage.  Obelisk would be best as immune to snare/crit rate (or damage)/damage proc.  Any of the attack ISO sets would work fine.

Wolverine is by far the best choice for this day, some have reported scores of over 300k with him.  I have not gotten near that, as mine gets about 60k since he doesn't have immune to snare.  Rotation is 5-3-2-1, then 4-5-2-1 for each attack after.  Obelisk for him would be immune to snare/damage proc/then any of crit rate/crit damage/max hp/recovery rate.  I've found the last 2 stats help a lot in other modes and the difference on his scores is fairly negligible.  He needs an attack set, either POAH or Overdrive would be best.

Agent Venom is the character I use.  He is T2 with gear 4 rolled to ignore defense, POAH set partially awakened and all at 6*, obelisk is immune to snare, crit rate, and 1-time energy attack (the obelisk would be perfect if this was a damage proc instead).  I actually starting equipping urus on him since I like the character, I have 4 slots amplified on each gear, with 2 physical attack on each, with a mix of ignore defense, crit rate, crit damage, and skill cooldown on the rest (all between 1-3*).    His rotation is 5-4-3-2-1.

With my team of She Hulk with uniform, Warwolf T2, and Agent Venom I hit 123k this week.  With this team the general strategy is to switch to Warwolf, active his 5 skill, then switch to the damage dealing character to begin the rotation.  Switching back to Warwolf for a buff later is not worth it, since for damage dealer would be on cooldown and leave a delay of a few second's attack that could reduce the score.

Last edited by agent_of_bolas on Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sumgruuvz

Combat Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Hero Day   Combat Hero Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 9:40 am

I like to use Blade with Wolverine because of the daywalker skill he gives to all teammates. Matched with wolverine's recovery, it's a monster to use. As long as Blade is the leader. That and he has the "old debts" bonus with Wolverine as well. Using warwolf with them is a good set as you had mentioned earlier. The only thing with that combo is blade and warwolf die easy so if you have a hard team to battle, Wolverine will be the one doing all the killing. But it makes Wolverine a bastard to kill. My .$02 Smile
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

Combat Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Hero Day   Combat Hero Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Never thought of using Blade. I usually tend to go for damage as Wolverine is pretty hard to kill by himself and overall I think Beast is a stronger character on his own than Blade. What do you usually score with that team?
Back to top Go down
Sumgruuvz

Combat Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Hero Day   Combat Hero Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Honestly, I havent kept track. But maybe I'll remember to watch afro With blades skill to constantly add recovery to wolverine is awesome. Try it and see if you like it. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

Combat Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Hero Day   Combat Hero Day Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 4:16 pm

Captain America T3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combat Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Hero Day   Combat Hero Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Hero Day
Page 1 of 1