Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Universal Hero Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
agent_of_bolas

Universal Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Universal Hero Day   Universal Hero Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 4:25 pm

This is one of those days where looking at the old information makes me shake my head seeing how far we have come.

Medusa is the best leader for this day.  She also has the benefit of a good uniform that boosts her leadership and makes her able to score 200k since all her skills have i-frames except 3, making a meteor bonus easy to keep up.  I haven't tested her extensively so I don't know an optimal rotation for her.

Ghost Panther is now available as a damage boost support character.  By himself, he could also go over 100k using his own leadership.  I know he's only available if you pay actual $ to this game, but he'll get that score up there.  Mine is also not super well built, but I hit 444k on my trial run today.  He has no Uru, a mix of 4 and 5* Power of Angry Hulk set, and a good obelisk of fire damage 31%, fire damage 32%, and increased damage by 110%.  Not an ideal build, but fun character.  I used his own leadership with Ghost Rider and Robbie Reyes for all the team ups.  I used a rotation of 3c-4c-5-2.  Just make sure you don't cancel the 4 before the flame pillars appear.

But Thor.  Thor is still the best.  His IW uniform is a good enough of an upgrade to warrant buying it, even if you have Ragnarok on mythic already.  Took me a minute to decide on it, but I've definitely come around.  I did also mythic his uniform and luckily the slots that give attack bonuses are recommended uniforms (Hulk and Loki Ragnarok).  Best part is, both of these uniforms at mythic give you other rewards from Legendary Battle so boosting them is still recommended.  I have all the other uniforms, but at low levels so I have all the stats unlocked.  I rolled them to, in order:  skill cooldown, energy attack, ignore defense, all defense, and all attack.  

My Thor is at T3 so gears are at 25 (gear 4 set to ignore defense).  His Urus are 3* attack based and I'm still in the process of awakening his ISO 8 set (Hawk's Eye).  I accidentally rolled the best obelisk for him while rolling for someone else and immediately replaced his old one.  The one I have now is perfect:  immune to guard break, lightning damage 31%, and damage increase by 200%.  He needs the guard break immune still to avoid being taken out of the rotation.

Best idea is to get the increased damage to land on his 5 skill, so a rotation of 3c-5-2-4-1 should accomplish this.  If you're using Medusa, the team up button will trigger his 5 skill so use that in your rotation accordingly.  If you have him at T3, use the skill after a rotation and start the rotation again with the lingering damage.  With Medusa as lead, Ghost Panther, and Thor T3 I scored 935k.  His score can definitely go higher if you're able to play around the meteors effectively.  

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this day does have a small pool of candidates too, but there are a few strong ones.  Odin is obvisouly at the top, followed by Robbie Reyes, Hellstorm, and Black Bolt.  

Black Bolt with his Attilan Rising uniform comes with a built in damage proc and with his 5 skill can be immune to damage.  Geared correctly he can be a strong option, especially considering he has his own leadership at 30% increase to attack.  Mine does not have a uniform or T2 so most of my thoughts are just thoughts.  He would benefit from an attack ISO set, like POAH or Overdrive, with an immune to guard break obelisk.  I think his best skill rotation is 5-3-4-2-1.

Hellstorm is another one that I don't have at T2, but he's ready any day now.  Satana can provide a very strong leadership for him (60% fire damage) and a decent team up.  I think POAH would be his overall best set for attack speed, but the others are always good. Ideal Obelisk would be something like fire damage/damage proc/immune to guard break.  I'm not sure on his best rotation, but I think 5-4-3-2-1 would be best at T2.

Robbie Reyes (also not T2, but gears at 20) works well because of his constant iframes.  Satana is also a good leadership since he deals fire damage as well.  His rotation is 3-5-4, and you need to be careful to time each skill since I have some trouble with getting hit by the beast's roar in between iframes.  He definitely needs an attack set, probably Overdrive or Hawk's Eye (depending on his cooldown), since POAH may increase his attack speed too much where he comes out of the iframes too early.  The obelisk would be the same as Hellstorm's.

Odin is my current character, using Medusa's leadership (36% all attack) and the team ups with Thor (crit rate/crit damage).  My Odin is gear 17 with ignore defense on gear 4, no uru, 4-6* POAH, and crit damage/invincible/immune to guard break obelisk (it's 3* and will be switched if I can get an immune to guard break and damage proc).  My current strategy is to switch when the mobs close in, starting on 5, moving into 4 or 1 to clear the mob, use 3 to active his guard, and then use 2 to iframe back to the beast while avoiding meteors.  I actually do have some problems with keeping him alive at times as he does move slowly and can get hit by powerful meteors while waiting on skills to come off cooldown or between waves.  This week I got 112k, but finished with Medusa because Odin died with about 20 seconds left.

Odin is at the top, but he is difficult to obtain and build.  Robbie is probably the safest pick due to his constant iframes, but overall most of the characters can be difficult to farm quickly without being able to clear up to Floor 15 in Shadowlands.

Edit:  Ragnarok Thor

Thor's latest uniform from Ragnarok instantly made him a contender.  He has 3 i-frames now and currently his 3 skill is still bugged to create massive damage (this will eventually be fixed however).  The damage over time effect is supposed to end after 10 seconds, but it doesn't so it continues to stack for high damage the longer the fight goes on.  This does also create more lag in your device (at least in all the ones I've seen) as it has to calculate the damage more and more on each attack, which makes you more vulnerable to meteors since your movement/skills won't be as fluid as they should be.  That being said, even without this bug Thor in this uniform can easily pass 100k.

That being said, my Thor is fairly well-built overall to take advantage of his new uniform.  I had him at T2 already and this uniform really made me happy I had T2'ed him.  His 4th gear is on Ignore Defense, but has no Uru.  His ISO set is a 4 star Hawk's Eye and he has a 4* obelisk with Immune to Guard Break (I think he needs this), Lightning Damage 18.8%, and a 130% damage proc.  I did Mythic his uniform as well for the premium card from Cinematic Battle and I also had 4 of the bonus uniforms already (I don't have the Rocket Uniform, may buy it on a Black Friday sale if it's real cheap).  The four stats I have extra are rolled to Energy attack, skill cooldown, all defense, and energy attack.  

For the team, I used Medusa (L), Odin and Thor.  Heimdal, Vision, and Hyperion have team ups that are worth noting as well, but with the lag Thor's 3-skill creates I seem to have trouble keeping him alive for the whole duration and Odin is good to finish the battle.  For a rotation I used 5-3-4-2-1.  I always try to use his 3-skill when his immunity from 5 is active, since it's his only skill without a way to protect him innately.  Thor did die with about 20 seconds to go this week and I still scored 202k.  I think with a better ISO set and better tactics to keep him undamaged during lag he could probably hit at least 300k.

Last edited by agent_of_bolas on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

Universal Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Hero Day   Universal Hero Day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 2:30 pm

Thor's new uniform edit
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

Universal Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Hero Day   Universal Hero Day Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Updated for T3 Thor, Ghost Panther, and Medusa's uniform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Universal Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Hero Day   Universal Hero Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universal Hero Day
Page 1 of 1