Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speed Hero Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agent_of_bolas

Speed Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Speed Hero Day   Speed Hero Day Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Lots of changes have happened to this day since I updated this, but the don't bother with Yondu, Gwenpool, or even 2099 for this day anymore (2099 is still a good character though).  These changes also left my character builds a bit scattered since I couldn't figure out who to continue focusing on.

After Quicksilver was initially released, Luna Snow came along to challenge his scores.  Luna is still a good option overall to build because she overlaps on the female speed hero day.  She's not as easy to play as he is because 3 of her skills plant her in one place and make her a big target for meteors.  Her rotation is more unusual as it focuses on her lower numbered skills because that's where her iframes are:  2c-3 move 5c-1 move 1.  The goal her is to get the damage bonus from the obelisk to land on the 3 skill with the 2 still active.  I have a partially awakened Hawk Eye set on her, no uru, with a 5* obelisk (cold damage 30%, critical damage 20%, and increased damage 130%).  Her build definitely has room to grow and I score about 320k with her.  Best leader for her would be Misty Knight with a T2 Shuri to support.  I know she is hard to obtain at this point so if you don't already have her you could probably skip her.

Winter Solider then stormed into this day out of nowhere with the Infinity War uniform.  He also benefits from being able to go up to level 70  and gear 25 now.  Full disclose:  mine is only level 62, gear 21, 4* hawk's eye set, and a 4* obelisk with only a 110% damage increase.  He has no uru, but the uniform was recently ranked to mythic with his 2nd attack slot maxed (mythic Shuri uniform) and 3rd slot maxed on ignore defense (mythic Black Panther uniform).  His rotation is also not easy; while he does have a self attack boost on his 2 skill, it seems to overwrite his ISO attack bonus if timed incorrectly.  Start the battle with the 5-4-3c-1, moving after the 1 skill ends because there will be a gap before the 5 is off cooldown.  Use that rotation once more, but after that you can start using the 2nd skill: 5-4-2-3c-1.  There still will be a gap before the 5 is ready again so just be prepared to keep moving.  You can use his own leadership and Falcon provides a team up bonus for him as well as Shuri.  Doing this, my Solider scores about 230k.  He can definitely score a lot higher than that with all the gaps in his build.

Quicksilver's uniform - changes both his stats and skill rotation.  He is still a serious contender for damage in this day as a result of this and being able to hit level 70/gear 25.  My uniform is still at normal and level is still 60 since I've focused resources elsewhere.  Since the post below, I added uru to only 1 gear (not sure why only one honestly) and gave him a new obelisk (21% ignore defense, recovery rate 55%, and increase damage 200%).  The damage increase is good, but the other stats aren't the best for him.  The rotation now looks something like: 5c-4-2c-1c-3c.  The 4 skill is the only one that is recommended to play out fully, but the 3 can be extended if you have a lag-related gap in the rotation like my phone usually has.  I used Domino for a lead (ignore dodge/critical rate) and Shuri team up.  He is scoring about 420k for me and there's definitely room to grow in my build as well.

Lastly Deadpool.  Through a miracle of unholy sacrifice, but no money spent I have been able to get him to T3.  He is the character I enjoy playing the most in this mode.  Even if you have him at his T2, he can still crank some damage here.  Mine is T3, gears with a scattering of 3* uru to boost his damage, a partially awakened hawk's eye set, with a CTP of Transendence.  This obelisk is not recommended for this mode as it has no damage boost and 2 defensive stats.  I put it on him since I use him for Timeline also and the ignore dodge is helpful against the beast, but I fully intend on using crystals to replace this obelisk if I find one with a damage bonus that fits him.  I would probably pick one with base ignore dodge moving forward.  His rotation is 5-4c-3-2-1; it can be difficult to find the exact timing to cancel his 4 (I still haven't figured the exact moment to cancel myself), but the lingering damage from it boosts score.  He does have a lot of iframes so keeping the meteor bonus should be fairly easy, but you have to watch it during his 3 skill.  If you have him T3, I usually find it best to use his T3 skill after the 1 in a full rotation for best flow/damage.  He's best with his own leadership, I've used Fantomex for the team up (the button uses DP's 5 skill), but I've also been experimenting using X-23 instead.  I think that really depends on which one you have built or built better to do more damage (their team up uses both of their 2 skills, so adjust the rotation accordingly).  I score the same as Quicksilver above honestly 420k, even with the T3, but I don't have a damage increase.  If I did, his score will probably go up to almost double that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There a lot of good candidates for this day now, I have not used Yondu with new uniform, Gwenpool, or Spider-Man 2099 yet for this mode as none have been T2ed yet.  I have heard that 2099 is by far the easier option for this day now, since his 50% Ignore Dodge leadership and good damage take out a lot of the RNG in obelisk rolling.

My first choice for this day was T2 Elsa with MU uniform.  She has gear 4 rolled to cooldown, a 6* (some awakened) POAH, no uru, and crit rate/invincible/immune to snare obelisk.  Her biggest flaw is that she needs some form of ignore dodge and my build has none so despite having a good damage setup her attacks may miss.  Elsa's rotation of 5-3-1-4 gives her the most movement that will help with avoiding meteors and keep her mostly immune to damage as well.  I find her fun to play and a great T2 for early World Boss clears, the best of the Villain Siege token shop as well.  I used her leadership with a Wong team up and another 6* character, usually runs about 70-80k since she lacks ignore dodge.  

Kate Bishop was the next that I tried for this day.  She is T2, gear 4 on cooldown (may need to swap this once I upgrade her ISOs), 3* HE set, no uru, ignore defense/max hp/invincibility obelisk. Kate does not need ignore dodge as she already has it as part of her 4* passive. I typically use Elsa lead and Wong with her, as I do not have Hawkeye ranked up to get her Hawkingbird team up with him and Mockingbird.  Rotation is 5-3-4-2 and Kate can get into trouble since her 2 skill leaves her vulnerable before she iframes.  Overall she has a lot of movement in her skills and experienced players can get high scores with her, but I've never been able to hit 100k with her.

Kid Kaiju was not good in this mode at first, but his uniform definitely propelled him as being powerful. My uniform is still unleveled, but I have been getting around 90k with him with my current set up and probably could get more if his summons wouldn't lag my phone.  He is T2, has 4* HE set, gear 4 on ignore defense, with ignore dodge/damage proc/immune to snare obelisk.  I've been using Elsa as lead with Wong, for 2 team ups.  Rotation is 3-5-1-4-2, trying to maximize the damage from his 5 skill by throwing other skills into it.  KK is another character who tends to plant when casting skills so meteor bonuses may be difficult to maintain with his summons making it difficult to kite away from them due to visibility.  

Overall, I think the speed day has a lot of good options, but none are easy without some setup or practice with the character.  I'll post an update for 2099 once I get another ticket to T2 him.

Edit for Age of Apocalypse Part 1:

Quicksilver - he is by far the easiest way to score 100k on this day.  I don't regret using all of my cash and stored bios to get him ranked up prior to speed day this week.  Mine is set up as follows:  20 on all gears (4th stat Skill Cooldown), no uru, 6* partially awakened POAH, with a 4* obelisk with crit damage, cold resist, and 120% damage proc.  The obelisk is not great, but is the only one I had with a damage stat and damage proc.  The rotation I used that may be best is 3-2-5-4, but I'm not sure.  It's hard to tell when some of his skills end and I haven't gotten enough practice to know for sure.  I like using 2 then 5 since they both have lingering damage over time effects that continue to hit while he's in the his 4 skill.  QS is good at keeping the meteor bar full since he is all iframes, but he will get hit on occasion between rotations.  I used him with Elsa lead and Wong for team up, scoring about 138k, and then using 2099 lead with Spider Man team up which got about 118k.  I also noticed that his skills caused a lot of lag on my devices so that may have effected my total score.  

I had geared up 2099 with the intention of using a T2 ticket on him, but I'm unsure if I want to do so now.  I've tried him at T1 and score about 75k so I think T2ing him will also get you over 100k.

Last edited by agent_of_bolas on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

Speed Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Hero Day   Speed Hero Day Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Added Quicksilver
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

Speed Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Hero Day   Speed Hero Day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Added Luna, Winter Solider, Quicksilver's uniform, and Deadpool T3.
Back to top Go down
Tpt209

Speed Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Hero Day   Speed Hero Day Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2018 1:07 am

Speed hero female day: Luna snow with uni. No uru. Stage 5 protect the captain iso 8. Recovery custom gear. Got over 200k and I normally only get 120k average.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speed Hero Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Hero Day   Speed Hero Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Hero Day
Page 1 of 1