Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

agent_of_bolas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ONEPLAY

ONEPLAY

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 11:04 am

Need some updates in your Alliance Battle forum. I know with all the new characters you have some new tips.....
Back to top Go down
Tpt209

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 2:22 pm

I think i figured it out guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ONEPLAY

ONEPLAY

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Just had to make sure your logged in.

you can view everything while not logged in but you have to be logged in to reply and post....
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 4:31 pm

I'll do what I can. There's been a lot of updates to it lately and honestly not sure I've even completely caught up yet.
Back to top Go down
ONEPLAY

ONEPLAY

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 7:54 am

I'm still not doing as good as I know I should. My best days I score about 250,000 in AB. I'm seeing others double and even triple that and I need to know how.....
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2018 3:56 pm

I started the re-gathering team info and scores over the past week or so to get prepared to update the info. Is there any day in particular that you struggle more with so I can give that day in particular some love?
Back to top Go down
ONEPLAY

ONEPLAY

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 5:09 pm

agent_of_bolas wrote:
I started the re-gathering team info and scores over the past week or so to get prepared to update the info. Is there any day in particular that you struggle more with so I can give that day in particular some love?

I struggle with ALL of them.....lol My best day is Universal day when I can use GhostPanther and I can get 250,000+ Otherwise I struggle to get to 200k ....
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Ok I'll work on updating them this week. I think also I should do a general tips for character building and gameplay so that doesnt bog down the more specific guides for the days themselves.
I'll also try to send out word to chat when they're updated to hopefully get more interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

agent_of_bolas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: agent_of_bolas    agent_of_bolas  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

agent_of_bolas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum :: HOME :: Alliance Lobby - all Future Fight/Alliance chat-
Jump to: