Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Day 1 Conquest Battle "FRIDAY" 9-29-2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ONEPLAY

PostSubject: Day 1 Conquest Battle "FRIDAY" 9-29-2017   Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Ok guys, lets get this battle started off on the right foot.  If you don't have a prior engagement I need all hands on deck tonight for the 9pm ET battle.  If we get there with numbers tonight we can have this shit notched up quickly.  But we NEED EVERYONE!!!!

So here's role-call....  If you can be here post here and let me know....

Available tonight 9pm ET

ONEPLAY

Last edited by ONEPLAY on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tenchikun

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Conquest Battle "FRIDAY" 9-29-2017   Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:37 pm

I'll be available tonight for the 9pm battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sierratangofox

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Conquest Battle "FRIDAY" 9-29-2017   Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:45 am

Hello everyone,

First of all I apologize from a lot of missed alliance battles and conquests. Work got on the way and have been very busy for the past weeks and also with that reason I missed a lot of my Stark's Stash daily crystals :I

In Oneplay's previous private message regarding communication- I am proposing to use Discord Chat for Gamers. It comes with a mobile app as well as a desktop app. I think this would give us faster communication as in some cases emails pile up and some people are able to miss notifications from this forum.

Anyway, I'll try my best to be as active as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute for today battle.

Thanks,

Fox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Conquest Battle "FRIDAY" 9-29-2017   

Back to top Go down

Day 1 Conquest Battle "FRIDAY" 9-29-2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1