Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unrestricted Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
agent_of_bolas

PostSubject: Unrestricted Day   Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:33 pm

So your usual suspects are all available for this day, making for more interesting options in team composition.

Note: scores listed below are without T2 Coulson, since he is apparently bugged to double his damage bonus right now and I don't want possible consequences in game from using him.

Strange is a solid pick for this day, as is Dormammu, Odin, and Thanos. I wanted to talk about the characters that are not available any other day and leaderships.

Jean Grey is the highest scoring for this day out of all of them, but mostly inaccessible to newer players. Mine has 20 gears with gear 4 on cooldown, no uru, 6* partially awakened Overdrive ISO set, with a 3* fire damage/ignore dodge/invincibility obelisk. I am using this as a placeholder until I can roll a stronger one, hopefully with a damage proc. I usually use 3-5-4-2-1, trying to start with debuffs/buffs and then use the others to clear the mobs as they spawn and dodge meteors. With her 3 skill, her surviveability is good so no worries about dying. Cyclops is a good team up character with her for his 4* passive and team up bonus and Satana is a strong lead for 60% fire damage, netting me 266k this week. I re-ran it with She-Hulk lead and Warwolf T2, but I actually scored less at 191k.

But the more available option for this day is Sharon Rogers with her uniform. Her damage is very high with good survivability and movement attached to most of her skills. Mine is T2 with cooldown on gear 4, no uru, uniform un-leveled, mixed level POAH ISO set, and an ignore defense obelisk (other 2 stats are useless - a relic from my early days in the game where I wasn't good with obelisks). Best rotation is 3-5-4-2, just be careful not to cancel 3 too early. I scored 160k with She Hulk and Warwolf, even with the bad obelisk and underpowered ISO set. So don't feel bad about not having Jean as Sharon can at least hit the 100k mark for the ISO.

Ancient One T2 may be the best lead overall for Jean, his/her elemental damage increase passive can also boost her damage to a high degree, but She Hulk and Starlord with uniforms are also good. For Sharon, She-Hulk and Starlord are better since she does not have elemental damage.

Coulson is the best support character due to his T2 passive, with Warwolf following behind. They are mostly end-game T2s since they are unhelpful in getting too far ahead in modes like Shadowland so I can see other possibilities being more likely. Cyclops T2 is good for either character for a 10% all attack passive. Captain America would also be a decent choice for Sharon with an attack team up.

I haven't found the perfect combination yet, but it's open so feel free to experiment with teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Unrestricted Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1