Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read before you register

Go down 
+3
sierratangofox
Sumgruuvz
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Read before you register Empty
PostSubject: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 9:41 pm

Guys when you register make sure you use your MFF game ID as your UserName so we know who is who...

Look around, I think I've covered most topics for discussion. Try to keep discussion in the right area so we always have it to come back to.

Share information like hero configs, battles, who to use against who to win etc...

When this site is finished you'll be glad to be here.. The guy that does this work is amazing....

ONEPLAY

Back to top Go down
https://marvelfuturefight.forumotion.com
Sumgruuvz

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 10:37 pm

Yeah boy!!!
Back to top Go down
sierratangofox

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:53 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
BlueDeath

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 1:09 am

Good job. Looking forward to this
Back to top Go down
Beamer65

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 3:28 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Beamer65

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 3:36 am

If I have a question about a character... Which one to chose for upgrading... Which category? I'd like to know if I should do titiana first or absorber. Don't know what makes him so special
Back to top Go down
Agent Danleo

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 3:55 am

Awesommmmeeeee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 7:21 am

Beamer65 wrote:
If I have a question about a character... Which one to chose for upgrading... Which category? I'd like to know if I should do titiana first or absorber. Don't know what makes him so special

I'm going to be adding a sub-forum for each character specifically for these type of questions. So stay tuned........ rendeer
Back to top Go down
agent_of_bolas

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 pm

I'm here Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 7:30 pm

OK, that should be everyone.... If I'm missing a character let me know and I'll add them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read before you register   Read before you register Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read before you register
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum :: HOME :: Alliance Lobby - all Future Fight/Alliance chat-
Jump to: