Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Recruiting Forum (Netmarble)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New applicant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sumgruuvz

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 pm

So there's an applicant who's a 67, but has no t2's. A lot of 6* 60's, but no t2's. What say everyone? Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down
ONEPLAY

ONEPLAY

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:11 am

Tell him to apply here if possible.....
Back to top Go down
Sumgruuvz

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:13 am

I don't think I can message him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 10:10 am

GOT YA.. Doesn't hurt to give him a shot...
Back to top Go down
https://marvelfuturefight.forumotion.com
Sumgruuvz

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 10:49 am

10-4
Back to top Go down
Bonesjunior

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:32 pm

I just requested to join. I was a part of the game like two years ago. I found you all in game. I just started back about two weeks ago. I'm not quiet to T2 yet with my Sharog but getting very close. I play daily and willing to work hard and take advice from you all on the best way to use my time and energy (literally lol). I usually buy tony Starks stash and 20 biometrics a day every month. Would love to join you guys and work my way up to being able to help regularly. Also, I'm an adult if that makes a difference lol. I get a lot of free time during the day and especially at night with my work so I'm ready to make some good progress. Appreciate the consideration too! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Bonesjunior on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 9:39 am

Bonesjunior wrote:
I just requested to join. I was a part of the game like two years ago. I found you all in game. I just started back about two weeks ago. I'm not quiet to T2 yet with my Sharog but getting very close. I play daily and willing to work hard and take advice from you all on the best way to use my time and energy (literally lol). I usually buy tony Starks stash and 20 biometrics a day every month. Would love to join you guys and work my way up to being able to help regularly. Also, I'm an adult if that makes a difference lol. I get a lot of free time during the day and especially at night with my work so I'm ready to make some good progress. Appreciate the consideration too! Thanks in advance.

Application accepted.... Welcome aboard...
Back to top Go down
https://marvelfuturefight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New applicant Empty
PostSubject: Re: New applicant   New applicant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New applicant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Future Fight Official Community Forum :: ALLIANCE RECRUITING - apply within-
Jump to: